Monday, May 20, 2013

Wonderful happy mail day!

Firstly, this arrived from Janet Store. Super quick postage!


The two postcards in this lot are part of a letter puzzle being sent to me by Deb in the UK. She's written a letter, but over the stretch of a handful of postcards. I wonder if she posted them on the same day?! Anyone, two of them arrived today. It's rather exciting waiting for the next installment...

The rest of my mail today

Two of the letters that arrived today were from Marge in the Philippines.
I just adore her mail because she puts such lovely things in them! I'm going to have to SMASHbook a couple of these items I think :)

WE don't get these cute things in Australia.

Package number 2!!!! So kind :) Thankyou Marge! Mail will come to you very soon.


This makes up for last week, I suppose, when I didn't have much in the way of mail at all!!!
Good things come to those who wait :)

Happy mailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment