Sunday, May 12, 2013

A week of beautiful mail in photos. May.

The oh so annoying thing about the ipad, is that it's not very blogger friendly.
I can't comment on posts, I have to go to my normal laptop for that. And it's very hard just to read through people's recent updates. Very frustrating. Even with the app, it's only designed for updating your own blog (basically, very basic) and that's it.

Regardless, I have been reading your posts, just not commenting has much as I would like to because the majority of my Internet surfing is now done on the ipad.

Here are some recent mail photos for you.

Some postcards going out


A most awesome package from Marge through a private swapbot swap.


A beautiful peacock card I got from sendit.net
Is the first thing I received from that website!!!

Now, how gorgeous is this paper? Note the inside pattern of the envelope too.


A package I made up to send for my trinket swap on swapbot.
Going ooff to Alice in Malaysia tomorrow



I also had a handful of letters and postcards that I mailed at the end of last week, and forgot to take a photo of.  I've been very busy spending a fortune on postage. 

My week of Letters swap starts this week, and there is a large handful of people who have joined and have been matched up. These swaps are very popular and I'm happy for it. I already wrote to Steffi in Germany tonight, but won't post until the end of the week so it goes out with all the weeks letters for this swap.

Hope everyone is having some happy mailbox days! 
As usual, you can find me more frequently on Instagram and twitter as olivewasabi, so see you over there.






2 comments:

  1. OMG your mailbox must be happy! :) You got so many beautiful things, specially the paeacock card and the floral & birds letter paper! I envy you haha.

    Hope you're having a lovely May ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky! This past week I've hardly had ANYTHING. (cry). It was a sad mail week lol. But I busy myself with making nice letters and envelopes to send out. I think that i"ve sent you something before...have I? I can't remember.
      Are you on swapbot? Twitter?

      Delete